Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stress, Stress, Stress!

269 words.


Stress is all students like me think about, especially during school, sports and personal issues. Between all of the things we teenagers have to think about and deal with, life can be really overwhelming. I know right now my life is very overwhelming. The thing that I don't understand is the teachers the load us up on homework and tests to study for when we have eight other classes and person things to worry about! I just really wish teachers would act like they have hearts sometimes and give us a break. It is hard to believe that these kinds of teachers were ever teenagers because you’d think they would understand how we felt. I guess the only solution to this is we as Christian students will have to look to God to help calm us and to give Him our worries and stresses. God doesn’t want us to stress or worry about things. He wants us to give them all to Him and live our lives with faith in Him that it will all work out. The main point of this blog is let people like me know that they are not alone; God is there. He will never abandon you and He is so ready for you to curl up in his strong majestic arms so He can tell you that everything will be okay.

-Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment